Open Meadows Programme 2023

Here's the place to post news and events that you think will be of interest to other members.
AlmaSwan

Open Meadows Programme 2023

Post by AlmaSwan »

Information about the meadows opening this year is attached here and also available online:
- as a document: https://tinyurl.com/yh9j2w47
- and as a map: https://tinyurl.com/en35es92. To see the details for each meadow on the map, just click on the meadow name in the list on the left sidebar

We hope you are able to visit many of the lovely meadows that will be opened by their owners this spring. A big β€˜thank you’ to all those owners for generously sharing their beautiful sites.

Enjoy your meadowland walks!
Attachments
Open Meadows schedule 2023.docx
(49.05 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
Steve Pollard
Site Admin

Re: Open Meadows Programme 2023

Post by Steve Pollard »

Hay meadows at Beetor Farm.jpg
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐫 π…πšπ«π¦, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐑 𝐁𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐲, 𝐧𝐫 π‚π‘πšπ πŸπ¨π«π

π’π€π“π”π‘πƒπ€π˜ πŸπŸ’π­π‘ 𝐭𝐨 π’π”ππƒπ€π˜ πŸπŸ“π­π‘ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄, 𝟏𝟏-πŸ‘π©π¦

Come visit my wildflower meadows! There are lots to wander through, including County Wildlife Site designated haymeadows and pasture, as well as magical riverside woodland. A highlight are the incredible Greater butterfly-orchids, which I'm particularly proud of, and feel free to bring a picnic as many of the meadows also have fantastic views!

Directions: Access is not from the farmstead. From the B3212 (Moretonhampstead to Princetown road): 0.6 miles south of The Miniature Pony Centre, 0.8 miles north of the moor grid, take the road signed to Lettaford. Continue for 0.5 miles, keeping right at the fork, then turn into second field gate on right. It's opposite Langaford Farm, for those who know where that is. From Chagford: Cross over Langaford Bridge and turn into first field gate on left after 0.3 miles
Grid ref: SX704846 Google Map: 50.646927, -3.834468

Other notes: Well behaved dogs on leads welcome. I'll be around if you want to talk meadows or ask any questions.

To read the full Open Meadows programme see the post above.