Organic Green Hay

Brian Nicholas

Organic Green Hay

Post by Brian Nicholas »

We have been approached by several meadow makers interested in obtaining green hay from our GS6 species- rich lowland flower meadow (Soil Association certified)I am considering making green hay in July/August and was trying to ascertain what other interest there may be.
DHeadley

Re: Organic Green Hay

Post by DHeadley »

Hi Brian,

I work on the Bumblebee Conservation Trusts N.Devon project West Country Buzz and we are looking for some donor green hay sites (we already have several recipients interested). Therefore, we would definitely be interested in taking some off your hands if possible.

If you'd like to get in touch directly please do on: wcb@bumblebeeconservation.org

Thanks,
Daisy
Jane Walker

Post by Jane Walker »

Hi Brian,
I would be interested in purchasing some of your green Hay. We moved to South Ha,S six months ago and have a 100m square steep sloped garden that I am trying to cultivate into a wild flower meadow.
Kind Regards
Jane Walker 07771 792097
Geeta and Charles

Post by Geeta and Charles »

Hi Brian,
I would be interested in purchasing some of your green Hay. We moved here2 years ago and are creating a meadow in our field. It's very patchy at present so more green hay later in the summer would be helpful to cover the patches.
Please do get in touch in due course and my email is geeta. manglani58@gamil.com
Many thanks
Geeta